Friday 7 December 2012

Ciaté Mini Mani Month and Water Decals

So i've finally had chance to try each of my advent polishes - here is Angel Wings which i got Day 5. Angel Wings is a sheer, shimmery white polish. Here I have used two coats which has given near enough full coverage. I decided to play about - I tested out another of my Sparkly Nails decals - just on my thumb - my nails are quite short at the moment so many of the decals won't fit on my little stubs. Don't want to use them all at once until I've managed to grow my nails long enough to showcase them properly!

I think it might be the polish but these decals didn't need sealing - they applied straight on then dabbed dry in seconds - excellent.

The colours from Mini Mani Month are available full size at Ciaté.

The decals are available for £1.55 a pack from Sparkly Nails.

I think theyre really sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...