Friday 7 December 2012

Mini Mani colours and some Polish from a Different Dimension!

So i've not blogged about any of my mani colours yet. Today was day 7, and i got "Cutie Pie" a pale, girly pink creme. I am not a fan of these shades - a) because of my skin tone and b) because they take so many coats to perfect! This was 4 coats and it still wasn't perfect. It really reminds me pf the Essie colours - mademoiselle, muchi muchi etc.. I'm not a big fan of them either!

So I took that off and applied Day 6 again - "Cabaret". This is a beautiful plummy purple which applied well with only 2 coats needed. I decided to spice this up a bit - this is Different Dimension - Honesty Feels A Lot Like Mean on my ring finger. Think I'm in love! Pic is without a topcoat.

What do you think? I really love both shades, I've tried Honesty Feels A Lot Like Mean on a few shades but this is the first i've liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...