Friday 18 January 2013

Racho's Nail Love: Bulbasaur

Everyone at school loved my Pokéball nails so much that I was excited to start Week 1 when I got home!

My favourite pokémon are the starter pokémon for each generation, so of course I had to choose Bulbasaur for my Grass nails.

Hope you like my effort - one nail was enough - I tried to add some vines / leaves onto the other nails but i kept messing them up so I stuck with the two nail decoration :)












Polishes used:

Base colour - Nicole by OPI - Jade in the Shade
Bulbasaur's Bulb - Ciaté - Mojito and Voodoo Lacquer - O' Christmas Tree
Bulbasaur's Head - Sephora by OPI - Read My Palm
Bulbasaur's Markings - Ciaté Headliner
Eyes - LA Colors White and OPI Monsooner or Later
Outline - Cheapy black polish
Flowers - OPI Monsooner or Later and Ciaté - Big Yellow Taxi

Check out everyone else's attempts! (They're going up at everyone's own pace, but I think a few will be up this weekend :) )





6 comments:

  1. You did a GREAT job!! Yay Bulbasaur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Bulbasaur, hes my favourite starter pokemon!

      Delete
  2. omg he's so CUTE! he's got to be saying "'SAUR!" hahahaha I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you can tell its his mouth - the OH said he thought it was his nose!

      Delete
  3. This is awesome!!! I love this pokemon! ^^
    As soon as I have some time, I'll do my grass pokemon... this challenge seems so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bulbasaur is my favorite too. Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...