Friday 8 February 2013

Flip / Flop February Challenge - Day 8 - Colour Blocking / Black & White

This is probably one of my most disappointing days so far - I am a failure with tape, but I thought I would try it again to try and get myself some nice clean lines to work with.On the up side, although my mani is more than a work in progress, I did learn that pulling the tape off quickly produces a clearer line. The downside is that the tape I used is poor quality and left green colour on my base, so i had to paint over - hence it not looking so great!I also mustve picked up some stray glitter in my Seche Vite as one of my nails has got glitter in too! Ignore that haha! :/Colours used - All Barry M, Blueberry, Berry and Peach Melba.








Check out everyone else's manis for today!

2 comments:

  1. Just make sure you pull the tape off while the polish is still wet! Don't let it get tacky. What kind of tape were you using? I use regular clear scotch tape and it works pretty well for me!

    I think this looks really good though! I don't see the imperfections you're talking about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! I still haven't attempted a tape manicure despite being into nail polish for more than a year LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...