Sunday 3 March 2013

Flip / Flop February Challenge - Day 27 - Recreate Someone Elses

I did this from memory as at the time, I couldn't find where I had seen it.

I eventually found it - at Rambles of a Polish Addict. Her little owls that she did as her skittles mani were so cute!

I realise now where I went wrong - the eyes are not quite right on these, making them look not quite as owlish. The other half thought they were dogs *sigh* but live and let learn and all that! :) I definitely will try owls again at some point as I love them so much :)

Polishes used:

Models Own Pro - Aqua
Zoya - Purity
Nicole by Opi - Loyalty to Royal-ty



1 comment:

  1. I love this! The owls are just too cute. The one on the pointer finger looks especially awesome. I also love your color choices.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...