Friday 29 March 2013

Polish restocks at Ninja Polish

As i'm sure a lot of you are aware, there are certain polishes being restocked on Ninja Polish atm. There are massive issues over people constantly refreshing the page which is causing issues with the server. Those at NP are trying to provide a service and all those people wanting the polishes are working against them really by refreshing all the time. So people have started tearing verbal chunks out of each other on facebook over it. Don't get me wrong, I would love some of the polishes getting restocked, but I think some people need to learn the meaning of the word 'respect' and realise that at the end of the day, its a bottle of nail polish. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from 'adults', many who have a much better standard of living than other people in the world, lowering themselves over a commodity that isn't a 'need' its a 'want'. Get over yourselves, grow up. I've decided I'm not partaking of the restock today. If I'm meant to have one of the polishes, then I'm sure an opportunity will present itself eventually. I am very lucky to have the ones I already have. /End of rant.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I thought I wanted to try and get a NL finally, but I am not gonna deal with the behavior or the frustration. It's too bad. Someday I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...