Monday 1 April 2013

ER31DC - Week 5 - Blue Nails

I was panicking that I was really behind with this, when I realised that I did a blue mani for my birthday nails yesterday.

The base I used is a beautiful almost periwinkle blue shade from a pack of Color Club minis I picked up at TKMaxx. I am not 100% sure atm what the name of it is (possibly Hydrangea Kiss). It is really quite good for a pastel shade - only 2 coats needed for full coverage and it was much less streaky than I expected. Nice quick dry time too :)

On top, I added some pink glitter half moons (very large half moons!) using a new, as yet unreleased shade from Ellagee - I've Gotta Crush On You. Its an absolutely gorgeous mix of small pink and silver glitters, with fine glitter, hexes and squares in both colours. Fell in love with it as soon as I put it on my nails and have already put in a preorder for a large bottle when its officially released this month.


My official review of this will be sometime this week, along with the wildflowers collection she released this weekend, so watch this space :)

What do you think? Would you wear it? It went perfectly with my birthday outfit, and I think its a lovely spring mani :)

Don't forget to check out everyone else's blue nails this week! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really like glitter gradients. This one looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...