Monday 29 April 2013

Twin Post with Laura from Little Laura Loves

Hey all!

Laura and I decided to do a twin post today! Our theme was Monkey See, Monkey Do - so check out her nails, she always has such cute ideas!

You can also check out my post, plus all her other posts at her blog - Little Laura Loves.

---------------

Hey everyone, I'm Laura from Little Laura Loves.

Today me and Rachael are doing a twin MSMD post. I hope you like my post, if you do please check out my blog.

I spent so long deciding which mani to copy from Rachael's blog. She has so many beautiful idea's but I loved this one, I loved the idea she was inspired by her cat and had posted some super cute photo's of it.

So I decided to share some cute puppy pics as well as copying her mani. I hope you like it, please check out the original post !!



The base I used is Essie - All Tied Up. 



Then the pawprints are Rimmel - Torrid.






and here are my gorgeous puppies!







Thanks again so much Rachael !
xx

----------------------

Thank you so much Laura for twin posting with me! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...