Friday 31 May 2013

Flowers for Mom Nail Art Challenge - Day 5 - Poppies

Good afternoooooooooon! <3


How are we all today? The sun has been a shining here, had a lovely chilled out day.

Only a couple more days until I am back to work, so enjoying my time while I can - getting caught up with this and hopefully a few other challenges! :)


Here are my poppies for today - I quite like these. Only problem is that the base (Sally Hansen - Dorien Gray) was a total ***** to dry - took over 10 minutes and still turned out tacky in places so I tried to cheat with Seche Vite and there may be the odd smudge.. sorry!





Don't forget to check out everyone else's flower manis - I am only a few behind now and some gorgeous abstract flowers got posted yesterday / today! :)

Rachael xxx







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...