Wednesday 14 August 2013

ER31DC - Day 16 Tribal

Hey all!

Here I am again - am I sick? Maybe. Catching up super quick for the 31 Day Challenge. Today is Tribal. I took inspiration from the tribal artwork we used to study in art at school. Absolutely loved it and still stop to ogle it if i see it in a gallery or shop window. This is the picture I took inspiration from - can you see the different sections I took from? 

The colours I used were Sally Hansen - The Sky's the Limit, Barry M - Mushroom and Sinful Colors - Black to Black and Snow Me White.








What do you think? Would you wear it? Does it look tribal to you?


Other posts you might like:

10 comments:

  1. Totally would wear it, looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this dots, the colours, perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I especially love the colours from this artwork which is why I chose it! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks fantastic, I would definitely wear it! I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone else has already told you, these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for your lovely comments! will definitely be doing some more nails like these soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...