Thursday 15 August 2013

ER31DC - Day 17 Glitter

Good morning!

Its yet ANOTHER 31DC mani today. Glitter! YAY for glitter!

I have pulled out one of my favourites for today - Ellagee - Beyond The Sea.

Laura originally sent me this for review, but I loved it so much I had to buy a large bottle of it. I have it here over Butter London Slapper.




What do you think? Do you like it? Would you wear it? Do you have either of these polishes? Want them?

Don't forget to check out everyone else's glitterbomb manis!



Other posts you might like:

2 comments:

  1. I love this manicure, and if I had this polish I would love to wear it, but to be honest, I don't like nail polish with only glitters that much, because I prefer using loose glitters, because you have an infinite number of colour combinations, while you are always limited with glitter polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally get your point.. my point is i'm messy enough as it is.. loose glitter might tip my other half over the edge haha :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...