Sunday 22 September 2013

Blog Your Heart Out Award

Hey all!

Jade was wonderful enough to nominate me for this, so the very least I can do is post my answers and nominate a few more of you! Thanks Jade!


First of all, here are my nominations:

1. Kittys Painted Claws (my best friend in RL and the polish world)
2. Nail Lacquer UK (another 'Nailie' friend)
3. Nails and Colour (one of my first followers and first for me to follow and whose small blog Is one of the first I check)
4. Pokenailart (One of my favourite bloggers who indulges in my favourite nail art - Pokemon!)
5. Painting Nails and Baking Scales (my go to for new polish news and beautiful nails!)
and an extra, cause I couldnt narrow to 5:
6. The Nail Snail - one of my latest fave reads.

And the five questions:

1. What/who encouraged you to start blogging?
I stumbled across KBShimmer's latest collection (Jack and Quantum Leaf) and fell head first into the world of nail bloggers. It took me a lot of thought and consideration and about a week later I had a blogger account and some frankly awful pictures uploaded of my first polishes!





2. How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
I blog about whatever I want. I know followers are important but I blog mainly because I enjoy it rather than because my followers will. I appreciate every last one of my followers of course and i hope they choose to follow me because they like my little ramblings!





3. What is something that most people don't know about you?
I am a lover of Final Fantasy games and a Narutard.





4. What three words describe your style?
Geek, late, unfashionable. 





5. What do you like to do when you are not blogging?
Reading, watching films or tv (Robin Hood is my flavour of the week!) and i dont like to do it but I work alot. Unfortunately, I love eating too and I do far too much of that for fun! Blogging is my main source of fun and I share my love of all things nails with my BFF Becca from Kittys Painted Claws.

If you havent gotten this award yet, then I'd love to read a little about you!

Rachael xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...