Saturday 21 September 2013

ER31DC Day 24 - Inspired by a Book

Good morning!

Got another episode of the 31DC for you today - I'm getting there! Today's is inspired by a book. I recently finished book 3 and 4 of the Rachel Mariana Morgan / The Hollows series by Kim Harrison.

If you haven't read any of these books, then check out the first one here:



I really love all the characters, but I instantly thought 'this is what I'm doing for the 31DC' when I first read about Ivy and her cross necklace. She always dresses in black leather (hence the black matted nails) and I dotted and freehanded my imagined version of her cross necklace onto my accent nail.


What do you think? I'm still not a fan of matte.. maybe in time it may grow on me!

Rachael xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love them! The cross necklace and the matte black paint go very well together :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love the accent nail, and the matte black nails look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...