Tuesday 24 September 2013

Pokémon NAC Week 7 - Poison

Hey all!

Yaaaaaaay another installment of my favourite challenge - Pokémon (gotta paint em all :D)

Today is Poison, which I proper groaned at. I hate poison attacks, theyre so annoying. I'm a hit them and bash them hard, very little strategy type player, unless its against a friend, then of course I am full of strategy. But poison is never something I go for, I'm a lover of the Ghost move Curse and then I tend to revert to hitting them with everything I have and reviving constantly haha!



There are only 3 new poison pokemon in Gen 2, so I went for the one I actually used in game. The first time round I played, I started late at night and picked up a low level Spinarak. They're actually pretty cute I think for a bug / poison pokemon and especially for a spider. I played with him for at least 2 or maybe even 3 gyms, so thats a long time for a bug pokemon which are pretty much weak and rubbish for fighting with.




My nails are a base of Deborah Lippmann - Wicked Game, with some freehanded spiders webs and of course my freehanded Spinarak.

What do you think? I wasnt sure at first, but I quite like the duochrome background for these :)

Rachael xxx


1 comment:

  1. Eeeeee it's perfect for Halloween coming up too! When did Spinarak get so cute?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...