Monday 4 November 2013

Guest Post from Jade at Life in Lacquer

ATTEMPT 2! I am so sorry, especially to all my guest posters as I b*ggared up royally when I thought I could 'quickly' upload my guest posts before my holiday. Lesson learned, it doesnt work! Again, really really sorry.. so here is the second guest post from last week, this time with all the beautiful pictures!

Rachael xxx


---

Good morning everyone!

I have another beautiful guest post today - this time from the wonderful Jade from Life in Lacquer. I have read Jade's blog for a long time and I am sure you will agree on just how beautiful her nails are!

------------------------------------------------------

Hello there nail lovers!

I’m Jade popping over from Life in Lacquer to write a guest post for you whilst Rach is off on her holidays, the lucky girl!

I have a simple hand painted nail art today. I used a tiny brush and three different colours. I love pastels and now it’s getting darker and colder outside I wanted to crack these out one last time!




I used China Glaze Aquadelic, Color Club Wicker Park and BarryM Gelly Blueberry.

I just have to say that the BarryM Blueberry smelt funky and not the James Brown good kind of funky either. I have no idea why but I can’t remember the other Gelly polishes smelling like this? Has anyone else noticed?


Thanks for having me today and I hope you liked my design!
Jade

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you again Jade for sharing your gorgeous nails on my blog! I hope everyone else loves them as much as I do!

Rachael xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...