Friday 17 January 2014

Untried Friday #3 - Nails Inc Portobello

Hey all!

Can't believe we're here again - how are we all?

I was certain that I had tried this - but turns out I have a similar shade which is also Nails Inc. Once on the nail I was just wowed by this polish, it was just what I needed to cheer me up during this dreary January!




Portobello has a wonderful jelly formula, I just love it! It is pigmented enough for full coverage in one coat, but if you don't like a visible nail line, you will need 2 or 3. I used 2, but at certain angles you could still glimpse the VNL. I actually quite like it.  


I am so glad I tried this polish - it was destined for my swaps box as I didnt like the colour in the bottle (I got it in a lucky dip) but I truly love it now. 

What do you think? 

Rachael xxx

4 comments:

  1. Talk about juicy! That was a good save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour. I have to admit I feel a bit meh about all my Nails Inc polishes, but this one is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour really suits you! And its so nice and bright too - its almost glowing in your pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the neon color! It looks great on you :) I feel like it would be great for jelly sandwiches or pond manis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...